I have known this is coming. I have been excited out of my mind that this is coming. Drinking champagne everyday celebrating that this is coming. Yet, I’m still shaking with excitement to actually see it!
“This” being my writing featured on SCARY MOMMY!!! (Wait, did I really just say that!?!)
Thank you so much for everyone’s support. That’s not a: to be polite I should write that sentence comment. That is a beyond sincere, my husband can attest to it, comment. Your feedback and support kept me writing when I was scared or didn’t think anyone cared or self-doubt kept coming back to my house.
For those finding themselves here for the first time and aren’t quite sure what to make of this, my writing covers all the aspects of my life: mama, wife, attorney, runner, etc.
If you’re are interested in reading more (which would make you awesome – thank you!), I went back through my old posts and found those that had the most views and reactions. Here they are:
Life – The Good and The Honest
- Failures do not define us
- The best place to cry when it all becomes too much
- Tips for moving
- How and why being nice is contagious: Verbal High Fives
- I don’t have an introduction here, but seems timely right now: bike rides and gunshots
- My Workout Rules: Why I Follow Jessica Alba’s Workout Rules and Break Jillian Michaels’
- Cleaner Makeup that’s so good you won’t know it’s missing all those chemicals
- What I’m putting in my body
I really hope you enjoy my little piece on Scary Mommy. If you do, like and share it! If you’re new, sign-up to get new posts emailed directly to your inbox.
LVC (who is still really, really excited about this and may or may not have champagne for breakfast.)
As always, for more like this you can follow me here on (my) Rabbit Trails (just enter your email on the right), over on Instagram or on Facebook. I love comments, feedback and shares if you are so inclined (those little buttons below make it so easy!)